- Step 1: Go to the nearest booth Go to either the Times Square TKTS booth, closest to mid-town and uptown Manhattan on Broadway and 47th Street, or the South Street Seaport TKTS booth, closest to downtown Manhattan on the corner of Front and John Streets.
- TIP: A third TKTS booth is located in Brooklyn on the corner of Jay Street and Myrtle Avenue Promenade.
- Step 2: Know Times Square hours Know the Times Square ticket booth hours for evening and matinee ticket sales, which can be found at www.tdf.org. Click "Ticket Services" then "TKTS Discount Booths."
- Step 3: Know South Street hours Go to the South Street Seaport ticket booth to buy tickets for same-day evening performances and next-day matinee shows from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday; or from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Sunday.
- Step 4: Get there early Get to the booth two hours before it opens to get tickets for evening performances and one hour before it opens for a matinee show.
- TIP: Bring a book or music player to pass the time.
- Step 5: Go to the right window Go to the "Play Express" window if you're seeing a play. This window does not sell tickets for musicals, dance performances, or music performances and moves much faster.
- Step 6: Pay Pay by credit cards, cash, travelers checks, or TKTS Gift Certificates. Enjoy the show!
- FACT: Broadway is also known as "The Great White Way" due to its bright lights.
You Will Need
- TKTS ticket booth locations