- Step 1: Cut tofu Slice the block of tofu into 12 cubes.
- Step 2: Season tofu Season the tofu in a bowl by sprinkling it with a little extra virgin olive oil, pepper, and sea salt.
- TIP: Mix with clean hands to spread the seasoning out evenly.
- Step 3: Prepare to roast Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Place the tofu cubes on a parchment-covered baking sheet.
- Step 4: Roast the tofu Place the tofu in the oven and roast for 30 minutes, using tongs or a fork to turn the tofu cubes over after 15 minutes. Eat the tofu as is, or served with your preferred dipping sauce.
- FACT: Tofu is known to have been commonly produced and consumed in China by the 2nd century BCE.
You Will Need
- Olive oil
- Sea salt
- Baking sheet