- Step 1: Purchase online Purchase points online through the Nintendo Wii Shop Channel on the virtual desktop using a credit or debit card.
- TIP: If you have a wired internet connection, you'll need to purchase the Wii LAN adapter to get your Wii online.
- Step 2: Pick up a Wii points gift card Pick up a Wii points gift card at any gaming retail store, enter the code on the back into your Wii Shop Channel and start spending those points.
- Step 3: Sign up for surveys Sign up for online surveys to earn Wii Points in exchange for your time, but beware of scams that ask you for personal information.
- Step 4: Search for other vouchers Search for special vouchers and codes from online retailers that offer Wii Points when other products are purchased. Now you have access to all the Wii Shop Channel has to offer.
- FACT: The Nintendo Game Boy, released in 1989, is the best-selling video came system ever, selling over 150 million units.
You Will Need
- Nintendo Wii
- Wireless internet
- Credit or debit card
- Gaming retail store