- Step 1: Spray Spray, from a distance, a small amount of water onto the wrinkled area.
- TIP: Use distilled water -- tap water will stain the paper due to its mineral content.
- Step 2: Place between objects Place the wrinkled paper between two hard, flat objects; allow it to dry for 1 to 2 days.
- Step 3: Lay out Lay out the wrinkled paper on a flat surface in the bathroom away from the shower.
- Step 4: Run shower Run a hot shower for approximately 10 minutes to help relax the paper fibers. Shut the door to the bathroom to allow the room to fill up with steam.
- Step 5: Place between objects Take the paper out of the bathroom and place it between two hard, flat objects, like books. Allow it to dry for 1 to 2 days.
- Step 6: Place cloth on top Place a cloth over the wrinkled paper and iron on the lowest setting. Keep the iron moving and allow the paper to cool before touching. Enjoy your like-new sheet of paper.
- FACT: The average American uses 700 pounds of paper each year.
You Will Need
- Spray bottle
- Distilled water
- 2 hard
- flat objects
- Flat surface