- Step 1: Exclaim their name Exclaim the name of the person you are greeting with enthusiasm as you approach to distract from the coolness of your air kiss.
- Step 2: Turn head to the side Turn your head to the side, at a 45 degree angle, as you near the person's face to keep a proper distance.
- Step 3: Purse lips Purse your lips to make the motion of a smooch.
- Step 4: Make the mwah sound Make the "mwah" kissing sound for added effect.
- TIP: Grasp the hands of the person you are greeting so you can control the distance between you by pushing back.
- Step 5: Repeat as desired Repeat the air kiss on either side of the person's face as many times as desired. The greeting kiss is repeated as many as four times in parts of France, Italy, and Spain.
- FACT: Phenylethylamine is a natural amphetamine released at passionate moments such as when we kiss or eat chocolate.
You Will Need