- Step 1: Register for the test Register for the SAT test online or by mail. Enter your school code into the appropriate box on the registration form to receive an official score report.
- Step 2: Register online Register for a "My SAT" account, even if you have already taken the test, at sat.collegeboard.com/scores.
- Step 3: Request a score report Request a score report on your "My SAT" account.
- Step 4: Submit payment information Submit payment information online for additional score reports that may incur fees.
- TIP: Accounts through "My SAT" are only available for students one year after their class graduates.
- Step 5: Call customer service Contact the SAT Program customer service department to request old scores at 866-756-7346.
- TIP: Older scores are archived and must be located by SAT Program customer service.
- Step 6: Provide information Provide a customer service representative with your name, address, test date, and registration number if available; any college program codes; and a credit card number. Good luck as you go forward with your education.
- FACT: The SAT test was created by Carl Brigham and was first taken by high school students in 1926.
You Will Need