- Step 1: Change your hair Consider dying your hair a dark color if light, or a light color if it's darker. Use a wig or clip-in hair extensions for a less permanent option.
- TIP: Wavy or tousled hair makes you look alluring and unpredictable.
- Step 2: Highlight eyes Add mystery with smoky eyes. Sweep on dark shadow and use black eyeliner to rim the upper and lower lids. Use dark liner just past the outer corners of your eyes and finish with several coats of black mascara. Keep the rest of your makeup neutral.
- Step 3: Have a sexy pout Wear a sexy pout. Use a neutral-colored lip pencil slightly outside your natural lip line and fill it in with a slightly lighter lip color. Then top your lips with a clear or golden gloss.
- Step 4: Wear colorful clothing Wear eye-catching, bright, colorful clothing and accessories. Silk and other lightweight fabrics can help to accentuate the look.
- Step 5: Add jewelry Wear bold jewelry that features beads, natural stones, feathers, large hoops, or stacks of bangles.
- FACT: About 2 dozen states ban exotic pets, usually defined as any animal that is not a dog, cat, fish, horse, or rabbit.
You Will Need
- Hair color or extensions
- Eye shadow
- and black mascara
- Lip pencil
- and gloss
- Colorful clothing
- Bold jewelry
- Wavy or messy hair (optional)
- Colored contact lenses (optional)