- Step 1: Boil water Bring the water to a boil in a tea kettle or a saucepan.
- Step 2: Remove from heat Remove the water from the heat, and then add the ginger and the tea bags. Let the tea steep for five to ten minutes.
- TIP: Cover the saucepan to prevent the aromatic elements from escaping.
- Step 3: Remove tea bags Remove the tea bags and add lemon juice, honey, or your favorite sweetener. Serve the tea hot or chill it and pour it over ice. Invite a friend over and enjoy your tea.
- FACT: Ginger was commonly used by the Romans for its therapeutic effects.
You Will Need
- 8 c. water
- 1 piece fresh ginger
- peeled and minced
- 8 green tea bags
- Lemon juice