- Step 1: Practice Practice what you are going to say to him. Practice saying it in front of a mirror so you can watch yourself and your facial expressions.
- Step 2: Dress Fix your hair, apply your makeup, and dress in a flattering outfit that accentuates your assets and plays down your liabilities.
- Step 3: Be confident Be confident in yourself when you approach him.
- Step 4: Greet him Greet him with an inviting smile, make eye contact, and ask to speak with him privately.
- Step 5: Ask questions Ask him questions about what he likes and dislikes. This will give you an idea as to what kind of guy he is and what he likes to do for fun.
- Step 6: Ask him out Ask him out to see a movie, hang out at the mall, or attend a sporting event with you.
- Step 7: Tell him how you feel Get right to the point when the time is right and tell him how you feel. Be clear in your message but not overly aggressive or needy.
- TIP: Avoid telling him how you feel over the phone, by text, e-mail, or by a written letter.
- Step 8: Be proud of yourself Be proud of yourself if he responds with mutual feelings for you. If he rejects you, keep looking until you find your special someone.
- FACT: Love at first sight may be real. A chemical reaction that may lead to romance can be created when one person first looks at another.
You Will Need
- Flattering outfit
- Eye contact