- Step 1: Get a phone with a GPS Get a cellphone with GPS capabilities that can be accessed by a third-party application. All wireless providers, except Verizon, allow third-party access.
- Step 2: Add data Add a data plan through your cell service provided , which enables you to use the internet from your phone.
- Step 3: Install tracking software Install tracking software on your phone, such as AccuTracking.
- TIP: Buy a phone with pre-installed tracking software if you want to skip the installation process.
- Step 4: Log on Log on to the tracking software's website using a computer or another phone. The website will track the cellphone using its GPS signal and your computer.
- Step 5: Invite your friends See where everyone is with a tracking service. Many tracking services allow you to choose whether you want your location to be revealed, and who you reveal it to.
- FACT: The Soviet Union launched Sputnik, the first artificial satellite, on October 4, 1957.
You Will Need
- Cellphone with GPS
- Tracking software
- Internet access
- Cellphone with pre-installed tracking software (optional)