- Step 1: Lay hoodie face up Lay the hoodie front side up on a table, with the hood and arms outstretched.
- Step 2: Place computer on it Place the laptop widthwise on the chest section of the sweatshirt, just below the neckline.
- Step 3: Fold up bottom Fold the bottom of half of the hoodie over the computer and tuck in the sides and edge of the bottom half under the sides of the laptop.
- TIP: The bottom half of the hoodie will wrap around the laptop like a cocoon. The laptop should not be visible after tucking the bottom half around it.
- Step 4: Fold hood over Fold the hood over the top of the covered laptop and slip the laptop into it.
- Step 5: Flip over Flip the laptop over so that the back of the hood is now touching the table.
- Step 6: Tie the neck closed Tie the neck of the hoodie to tightly enclose the laptop and secure it.
- Step 7: Knot the sleeves Grab the wrists of the sleeves and tie them into a very tight knot to make a carrying strip. Then sling it over your shoulder and head out.
- FACT: A study resulting from the "One Laptop Per Child" program found that more frequent use of computers for research was associated with gains in personal expression, freedom, and accomplishment.
You Will Need
- Hooded sweatshirt
- Laptop computer