- Step 1: Put ice in glass Put about 4 or 5 ice cubes into a collins glass.
- Step 2: Add vodka Add one and a half ounces of vodka.
- Step 3: Add coffee liqueur Add half an ounce of coffee liqueur.
- Step 4: Add milk Add half an ounce of milk.
- TIP: To float the milk or cream on top, pour it slowly over the back of a spoon after stirring the vodka and coffee liqueur.
- Step 5: Serve Throw in the swizzle stick, and serve.
- FACT: An "Anna Kournakova' – named for the Russian tennis star – is a White Russian made with skim milk instead of cream.
You Will Need
- 1 1/2 oz. vodka
- 1/2 oz. coffee liqueur
- 1/2 oz. whole milk or cream
- A collins glass
- A swizzle stick