- Step 1: Attract the young ones Pretty co-eds and girls in cheerleading costumes your thing? Slap on a candy scent. Research shows that young women prefer sweet smells -- even on a not-so-sweet guy.
- Step 2: Go for fashion models If you want a woman who's into high fashion, money, and sex, give her a whiff of leather, which conjures up all three. It may also attract fetishists.
- TIP: If you're going to Japan, think twice about wearing a leather scent; research shows that smell is unpopular among the Japanese.
- Step 3: Lower her inhibitions Want a woman with strong carnal desires -- and the inability to control them? Choose chocolate. In one experiment, the smell of chocolate chip cookies rendered women less able to resist impulse buys.
- Step 4: Snare the snizzlers If you can handle a woman who's not afraid of her sexuality, wear musk; it's the scent closest to our body's natural pheromones, the chemical substances that subconsciously stimulate sexual attraction! Women are a thousand times more sensitive to the smell of musk than men are.
- Step 5: Attract a down-to-earth gal Had enough of high-maintenance women? Reel in the down-to-earth types with a fragrance that combines citrus and herbs like basil and thyme.
- TIP: If you're targeting a particular woman, try to find out what cologne her father wears. Women are often subconsciously drawn to men who smell like dear old Dad.
- Step 6: Get her horny Now that you've reeled her in, seal the deal by lighting a lavender candle. Research shows that this scent stimulates female arousal.
- FACT: Women rank how a man smells as the most important physical factor determining sexual attraction.
You Will Need