- Step 1: Take the first step Take the first step and say you are sorry.
- TIP: Be sincere in your apology.
- Step 2: Take responsibility Take full responsibility for your actions and admit you were wrong.
- Step 3: Talk Talk to your husband calmly about your feelings and ask him about his. Do not attack each other.
- Step 4: Listen Listen and try to be empathetic.
- Step 5: Express your love Tell him how much you love him.
- Step 6: Be proactive Do something nice for your husband. You should know him well enough to give the perfect gift to perk him up.
- TIP: Cooking his favorite meal is a great way to show you care.
- Step 7: Assure him Assure him that it will never happen again. Keep your promise.
- FACT: 14 percent of married women have had affairs at least once during their married lives.
You Will Need