- Step 1: Research him Do a little research -- talk to his friends to find about what he's like and what he likes to do.
- Step 2: Get closer Get closer by joining his gym or volunteering or participating in causes he believes in, such as a homeless shelter, soup kitchen, political rally, or church program. Choose only the activities that you're actually interested in, too, so that you're spending time around him without being creepy.
- TIP: Wear his favorite sports team's jersey or colors to school, a party, or whenever you're around him.
- Step 3: Pay him a compliment Pay him a compliment via text message, e-mail or online through a social network.
- Step 4: Whip out the electronic device Whip out the latest electronic device to show that you are tech savvy. This is a great way to catch his eye without being too obvious.
- Step 5: Play to his baser instincts Flirt with him and then be coy or play hard to get. Most guys enjoy a good chase.
- Step 6: Be confident Be confident in yourself above all else. Trying to be someone you're not will only attract the wrong kind of man for you.
- FACT: The male frigate bird will inflate a large, bright red sac under its beak in order to attract a mate.
You Will Need
- Internet access
- Electronic device
- Sports team apparel (optional)