- Step 1: Think TThink about what you are going to say to her and practice a little. But once you see her, keep your tone conversational so that you don't sound rehearsed.
- Step 2: Be confident Be confident and smile when you see her. Remember: you're delivering good news! Make sure you are well groomed for the event.
- Step 3: Wait Wait until the time is right or ask her if you can talk to her in private.
- Step 4: Tell her Tell her how you feel. Be honest and genuine. Tell her the specific things you like about her.
- TIP: Tell her in person and not online, on Facebook, by text message, or over the phone.
- Step 5: Give a gift Give her a letter, poem, rose, or another meaningful -- but small -- gift.
- Step 6: Plan a date Plan a date if she accepts. If she rejects you, accept it and move on. She may change her mind one day, but until then, there are plenty of other fish in the sea.
- FACT: Forty-three percent of women prefer their partner to not sign a card with "love" unless they are ready for a commitment.
You Will Need