- Step 1: Lay on flat surface Lay your hoodie on a flat surface with the zipper closed.
- Step 2: Slide the belt Slide the belt through both sleeves, then buckle the belt.
- TIP: The belt will serve as the bag's shoulder strap, so buckle it at a length that will be comfortable for you.
- Step 3: Pull the strings Pull the strings on the hoodie tight.
- Step 4: Unzip the zipper Unzip the zipper and place your items inside. Close the zipper and go. It's fast to make and still doubles as a hoodie for when you get cold.
- FACT: San Francisco was the first city in the United States to ban plastic bags from grocery stores and pharmacies.
You Will Need
- Flat surface
- Hoodie with a zipper