- Step 1: Watch before trying Watch another player attempt to control the crane to judge the power and movement of the claw and which prizes are easiest to grab.
- TIP: Save your money for another day if it appears the prizes are packed in tightly, it's almost impossible to win.
- Step 2: Take your time Take your time in deciding which prize to attempt before putting your money in the machine to avoid panicking as the clock ticks down.
- Step 3: Budget your money Set up a budget to avoid pumping in too much cash for a prize that may not be worth it.
- Step 4: Aim for neck or chest Aim for the neck or chest of the stuffed animal to try to get the claw all the around the prize and don't waste time with legs or arms.
- TIP: Round prizes such as balls must be hit dead center or the claw will cause them to pop out.
- Step 5: Time the payouts Time the payouts as most machines have a microchip that will give out a prize after a certain number of turns so your patience will be rewarded.
- FACT: The crane arm on the International Space Station is 57 feet long and has seven separate joints to help maneuver the large capsules into place.
You Will Need
- Good aim
- Steady hand