- : Several states officially bar all gambling, including pools in which the organizer does not profit. Know your local laws before organizing a pool involving money.
- Step 1: Do your research Do your research. Whether betting on sports, races, or a simple card game, knowledge is power and the more you know the better your odds.
- Step 2: Develop a niche Develop a niche and know more than anyone else about a specific subject or skill and then hustle your unsuspecting prey.
- Step 3: Disguise the bet Disguise the odds with subtle language or by using math and odds to your advantage.
- TIP: Chance is always 50-50, so unless you tilt the odds in your favor, you'll always break even.
- Step 4: Bet a sure thing Look for inside information: try to place a bet on something you know is a sure thing, but other people don't know about.
- Step 5: Practice sleight of hand Practice simple magic and sleight of hand tricks with coins, dice and other small objects to win every time without fail.
- FACT: If you bought 50 lottery tickets each week, you are guaranteed to win the jackpot once every 5,000 years.
You Will Need
- Subtle language
- Math skills
- Sleight of hand skills