- Step 1: Download iTunes Download iTunes at Apple's web site. Open the iTunes application and click on iTunes Store in the left side of the iTunes window.
- Step 2: Create an iTunes Store account Create an iTunes Store account. Click Sign In in the iTunes Store window top bar. Click Create New Account. Follow the onscreen instructions.
- TIP: An iTunes Store account will include your contact and credit card information.
- Step 3: Click on TV Shows Click on TV Shows in the top bar of the iTunes Store window, or enter the name of a specific TV show in the search field at the top of the window.
- Step 4: Click the Buy Episode button Click the Buy Episode button next to the episode description in the TV series list. Individual episodes will download to your iTunes library on your computer.
- Step 5: Connect your iPod to your computer Connect your iPod to your computer. It will automatically sync to iTunes, adding the new TV episodes to your iPod's video library.
- TIP: An iPod Touch has built-in Wi-Fi capability allowing for direct access to the iTunes Store without syncing to a computer.
- Step 6: Buy a Season Pass Buy a Season Pass from the iTunes Store where a whole TV series season is offered at a discounted price, each episode downloaded automatically to your iTunes library.
- FACT: iTunes U, an Apple program sponsored by universities like Stanford and California Berkeley, offers class lectures as free iPod downloads.
You Will Need
- Internet access
- iTunes application
- iTunes store account
- iPod or iPod Touch