- Step 1: Think Prioritize. Think about what's most important to you.
- Step 2: Write goals Write your goals down on paper or in a special folder on your personal computer. Read them everyday, often.
- TIP: Post your goals in a location where you can review them easily, like your refrigerator or your bathroom mirror.
- Step 3: Make a plan Figure out a plan to complete your goals. Divide the goal in several smaller goals and said a deadline for achieving each one.
- Step 4: Envision Envision your goals coming true. Think about how success makes you feel.
- Step 5: Act on goals Act: when you see an opportunity to take a step toward making your dream a reality, don't hesitate to capitalize on the opportunity.
- Step 6: Show passion Ask for what you want. Show your passion for your goals and people will become excited to help you reach them.
- TIP: Spend your time with positive-thinking people who set goals for themselves. Negative people bring down your energy level and stir up self-doubts in your subconscious self.
- Step 7: Be persistent Be persistent and keep moving toward your goals even if you hit roadblocks. Learn from them and then move on.
- FACT: The Rolling Stones' "You Can't Always Get What You Want" ranked No. 101 in Rolling Stone magazine's "500 Greatest Songs of All Time."
You Will Need
- Paper and pen