- Step 1: Choose fabric Choose festive Christmas designs for your sachet fabric. Go to the remnant bin at your local craft store to find great deals.
- Step 2: Glue pieces Place two pieces of 5-inch fabric back-to-back and glue the edges together on three sides. Let the glue dry.
- TIP: Prevent fraying by spreading the glue close to the edges.
- Step 3: Fill sachet Fill the sachet with your favorite scented potpourri or dried herbs. Cedar, lavender, and cinnamon are great choices.
- Step 4: Enhance scent Enhance the scent by adding a few drops of essential oil.
- Step 5: Glue the sachet Glue the open end of the sachet and let it dry. Wrap a few sachets together with festive ribbon for great Christmas gifts.
- FACT: Christmas became a national holiday on June 28, 1870.
You Will Need
- 5-inch fabric squares
- Fabric glue
- Scented potpourri
- Dried herbs
- Essential oil