- Step 1: Combine ingredients Combine the juices, red-hots, and one cinnamon stick in a large pot.
- Step 2: Cook Bring mixture to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and let steep for another 10 minutes before serving.
- TIP: You can also cook the ingredients in a 3-quart slow cooker for 2 hours.
- Step 3: Pour into mugs Distribute the punch evenly into mugs, discarding the cinnamon stick.
- TIP: Make sure you leave enough room in the mugs for a shot of rum.
- Step 4: Add stirrers and rum Pour 1 1/2 ounces of rum into each mug, add a cinnamon stick as a stirrer, and enjoy your holiday cheer.
- FACT: Saint Nicholas was born in the third century, in a Roman province that is now part of Turkey.
You Will Need
- 32 oz. cranberry juice
- 32 oz. pineapple juice
- 1/3 c. red-hot candies
- 9 cinnamon sticks
- White rum
- 3-qt. slow cooker (optional)