- Step 1: List favorites Make a list of favorite athletes, events, and teams to see during the Olympic Winter Games to narrow your focus and get your priorities straight.
- Step 2: Set up multiple televisions Set up multiple televisions throughout your house so you don't miss a minute as you clean, work, or go about your day.
- TIP: You can burn up to 100 calories an hour watching, cheering, and yelling during a sporting event.
- Step 3: Go online for more Go online to get up-to-date scores, news, and to catch live streaming matches when at work or away from the house.
- Step 4: Get DVR Pick up a Digital Video Recorder to catch an event or game as you watch another or while you're sleeping.
- Step 5: Root for the underdog Pick an underdog or another favorite team to show your Olympic spirit, even if your team or country gets booted out of the medal race.
- FACT: While Olympic downhill skiers top out at 40 to 50 miles per hour, nothing compares to the men's record of 96.6 mph set by Austrian Klaus Kroell.
You Will Need
- Multiple TV sets
- Internet access
- Olympic spirit