- Step 1: Undergo screening Undergo screening by the notary. This will involve showing some form of identification, such as a driver's license.
- TIP: If you do not have identification, you can use testimony from one or more credible witnesses verifying that you are who you say you are.
- Step 2: Present the documents Present the documents to be notarized to the notary. The documents must commit you in some way, must include your signature, and must be accompanied by a notarial certificate, which is obtained from the notary.
- Step 3: Have the notary complete the certificate Have the notary fill out the notarial certificate and record the action being notarized in a journal.
- Step 4: Pay the notary's fee Pay the notary's fee, which is usually under $10. Now you can get on with your business.
- FACT: The office of notary public can be traced to ancient Rome.
You Will Need
- Notarial certificate
- Notary's journal
- Credible witness (optional)
Man 1: [Inaudible 00:03] for weapons testing. This way.
Man 2: The armorer wants to see you, he's at the far end of the weapons range.
Armorer: Anyone working in sensitive areas of the facility needs clearance from me. Before you begin, load up on ammo, it's in the crates here by the booth. Let's start with your assault rifle. Destroy the targets in the center of the range. Good job, now it's time for sidearm training. Take the pistol on the counter. Destroy the close targets on the range.
All right, now switch back to your rifle. Try shooting those far targets on the range. You can see that target is hard to hit from far away. Sight your weapon to zoom in on targets for a more accurate shot.
These static targets don't shoot back, but the ISA will. Ducking behind cover will keep you alive a lot longer. Use that metal plate for cover. You can peek up to see your targets while in cover. Give it a try. Try shooting when you peek from cover. Finally, sight your weapon while peeking from cover to shoot that far target.
All right, you know what you're doing. Yeah, he's clear.
Man 2: Chairman Stahl wants you in the broadcast room immediately.