- Step 1: Sign up for Netflix Sign up for a Netflix account and purchase one of the unlimited rental plans to get the streaming feature.
- TIP: Make sure your Wii is online. It has a built-in wireless adapter, but a Wii LAN adapter is needed for a wired connection.
- Step 2: Load the instant queue Load the instant queue on your Netflix account with your favorite movies and television shows.
- Step 3: Install the Netflix app On your Wii menu, go to the Wii Shop Channel. Search for and download the Netflix application.
- Step 4: Link your Netflix account to your Wii Follow the instructions that appear on screen to link your Netflix account to your Wii.
- Step 5: Select a movie Select a movie from your instant queue or browse through available movies, pop some popcorn, and enjoy a fun evening using your Wii to instantly watch Netflix.
- FACT: Box office sales account for only about 25 percent of a film's profit, while video sales, rentals, and broadcast rights make up the other 75 percent.
You Will Need
- Internet access
- Netflix account
- Nintendo Wii
- Wii LAN adapter (optional)