- Step 1: Brush your eyebrows Brush your eyebrow hair up and out into their natural shape with a brow brush.
- Step 2: Shape your brows Pluck your brows with tweezers into the perfect shape. They should start directly above your tear duct, arch just outside your iris, and end at the corner of your eye. Pluck stray hairs one at a time in the direction of hair growth.
- TIP: See a salon professional if you have never plucked your brows. They will start you off with that hard-to-achieve perfect shape.
- Step 3: Fill in your brows Pencil under the brow with a brow pencil. Brush eyeshadow over your brows and the pencil line with a slanted brush.
- Step 4: Add color Add color to your eyebrows with brow powder, and soften lines with a cotton ball.
- Step 5: Apply brow gel Apply brow gel to hold the hairs in place, and now you can enjoy your new, perfect eyebrows.
- FACT: In the 18th century, wealthy Western European women used to attach mouse hide to their foreheads to give the perception of a heavier brow.
You Will Need
- Eyebrow brush
- An eyebrow pencil
- Slanted eyeshadow brush
- Cotton ball
- Brow powder
- Brow gel