- Step 1: Check your wardrobe Check your wardrobe. Certain outfits may indicate you're a Gleek -- and that high school isn't an age, it's a state of mind.
- Step 2: Consider your fears Analyze your deepest, darkest fears. There are certain phobias specific to the Gleek species regarding slushees, yearbooks, coaches, and rival show choirs. If any of these apply to you, you may be a serious Gleek.
- Step 3: Examine your vocabulary Examine your vocabulary. Do you call meetings "sectionals?" Upcoming events "regionals?" When everything you do turns into a competition, that's a sure sign of Gleekitude.
- Step 4: Imagine perfection Scrutinize just how sacred Glee night is in your home. Obsessive behavior in preparation for the greatest show ever made is a true sign of Gleekdom.
- TIP: Watching an episode a second time within 24 hours is another data point.
- Step 5: Make musical moments If you're a real Gleek, life's mundane moments are anything but; no matter what you're doing or where you are, every minute of every day is a glorious opportunity to burst into song and dance!
- FACT: The oldest glee club in the U.S. is the Harvard Glee Club, founded in 1858.
You Will Need
- Song and dance