- Step 1: Go to the OSHA website Go to the Certificate and Degree Programs page at osha.gov. Read certificate program descriptions specific to your occupation.
- Step 2: Go to outreachtrainers.org Go to an OSHA-recommended website, and enter your zip code to search for an OTI (OSHA Training Institute) facility near you.
- TIP: OSHA certification courses at an OTI facility are typically 10 to 30 hours.
- Step 3: E-mail for a current list of online trainers E-mail the Department of Labor for a current online trainer list at firstname.lastname@example.org if you don't live near an OTI facility.
- Step 4: Enroll in a training program Enroll in a training program online or at an OTI facility. After taking classes, you'll get your certification or completion card and be OSHA certified.
- FACT: In 2010, the California Division of Occupational Safety and Health's standards board voted to create a committee to consider mandating the use of condoms in the adult film industry.
You Will Need
- Internet access
- Nearby OSHA training facility
- Online trainer
- Completion card