- Step 1: Connect iPod to computer Connect your iPod to your computer with the USB cable.
- Step 2: Open iTunes Open iTunes from your desktop or Start menu.
- Step 3: Open iPod in Devices Select iPod under the Devices heading on the left-hand side of the iTunes window.
- Step 4: Select Photos tab Select the Photos tab at the top of the iTunes window.
- Step 5: Select the file location Check Sync Photos From. Then choose the program or file location of the photos you want on your iPod from the drop-down menu.
- TIP: If you use a Mac, you will have the option to choose all photos, selected albums from a folder, or an iPhoto, Aperture, or Photos file. If you are a PC user, you can choose from a folder, My Pictures, or an Adobe program.
- Step 6: Select image size Select the box for full-resolution photos if you want the full-size versions on your iPod.
- TIP: You will need to enable your iPod for disk use if you want full-size photos. You can find this option under the Summary tab of the iTunes window.
- Step 7: Click Apply Click Apply to sync your chosen photos to your iPod.
- Step 8: Disconnect Disconnect your iPod when the sync is complete by clicking the eject icon and removing the USB cable. You are now ready to show all of your favorite photos anywhere.
- FACT: In 2010, Apple debuted the iPhone 4, which featured a built-in camera on both the front and back of the phone.
You Will Need
- USB cable
- Saved picture files