- Step 1: Brighten their day Brighten their day with breakfast in bed. Make heart-shaped pancakes using a cookie cutter. For dessert, spell out a romantic message using candy pieces or sliced fruit.
- Step 2: Flirt with them Capture their heart by flirting with them in public. Compliment them on their hair, clothes, and the way they smell.
- TIP: Always laugh at their jokes.
- Step 3: Make their morning Make their morning by drawing a heart on a steamed mirror after a shower, or write a romantic message with lipstick.
- Step 4: Meet for a rendezvous Keep love in the air by slipping them a note in their lunch pail, giving them a location to meet for a secret rendezvous.
- Step 5: Hide love notes Put a smile on their face by hiding love notes in their coat pocket, car, briefcase, or under the cereal bowl. Everyone loves surprises.
- TIP: A canoe ride, horseback riding, and hiking are also exciting.
- Step 6: Write a poem Slip a poem or homemade card expressing your love under their pillow. Spend the day together enjoying each other's company. Make it a day to remember -- and the first day in a year to remember.
- FACT: An estimated 2.16 million people in the United States got married in 2008.
You Will Need
- Heart-shaped cookie cutter
- Candy pieces or sliced fruit
- Love notes
- Adventuous activities
- Poem or homemade card