- Step 1: Eliminate clutter Eliminate clutter from your living space by donating old clothes, tossing broken furniture, and storing unused items that inhibit qi flow.
- Step 2: Rearrange your home Hire a feng shui expert to rearrange your home or office to channel and collect qi energy.
- TIP: Ring a small bell to cleanse the air and attract qi energy.
- Step 3: Try new things Take a yoga or tai chi class to help learn qi-focusing exercises. Practice these movements at home, in the office, or anywhere you need to focus your qi and bring peace into your soul.
- Step 4: See an acupuncturist See an acupuncturist to unblock the qi throughout your body and relieve stress that inhibits its flow. Soon your energy will be on the move.
- Step 5: Refresh yourself Refresh yourself with a walk outside in the clean air or open all the windows in your house or apartment to allow a spring breeze to flow through.
- TIP: Nature is a good source of qi energy as it provides and protects life energy.
- Step 6: Practice abdominal breathing Practice using your abdominal muscles instead of your chest to inhale deeply, fill your lungs to take in more qi energy and expel more waste product with each breath. Breathe in, breathe out, and enjoy your qi flow.
- FACT: In China, acupuncture has been used as a form of anesthesia during surgery.
You Will Need
- Feng shui expert
- Small bell (optional)