- Step 1: Eat healthy Eat a healthy diet with plenty of antioxidant-rich fruits, vegetables, and essential fatty acids. Everything you put in your body will eventually show up on your face.
- Step 2: Exercise outdoors Exercise, preferably outdoors, daily. Both the cold and the sun will put a natural glow in your cheeks.
- Step 3: Exfoliate Exfoliate your skin regularly to slough off dead skin cells and reveal your inner glow.
- Step 4: Massage Massage your face to stimulate blood flow. Put on moisturizer, then make small circles with your fingertips all over your face, concentrating on your cheeks.
- Step 5: Use cider vinegar Dab a cotton ball in cider vinegar and pat it on your cheeks for an instant blush.
- Step 6: Fake it until you make it Fake it until you're glowing naturally by bending over for 30 seconds and slowly standing up. Apply a light layer of blush with a brush where your cheeks are flushed. With just a little effort, you can achieve that cheerful, rosy look!
- FACT: Victorian women, who shunned makeup, pinched their cheeks and bit their lips to create natural color.
You Will Need
- Healthy diet
- Facial exfoliater
- Facial massage
- Cider vinegar
- Multivitamin (optional)