- Step 1: Login to PayPal Login to your online PayPal account and select the Send Money tab. If you don't have a PayPal account you will need to register one at PayPal.com.
- TIP: You can also call 1-800-4-PAYPAL and follow the prompts to send money.
- Step 2: Enter e-mail addresses and amount Enter your e-mail address, the recipient's e-mail address, the amount you want to send, and the preferred currency.
- Step 3: Select the Personal tab Select the Personal tab to access the drop-down menu and select what the money is for, such as a gift, and then select continue.
- TIP: If you transfer money from either your bank or PayPal balance anywhere in the U.S., the service is totally free.
- Step 4: Review and confirm Review your payment information and confirm transfer. Immediately after confirming transfer, the sender and recipient will receive an e-mail from PayPal with terms of money transfer.
- Step 5: Follow up transaction on both ends Contact the recipient and check your personal bank information to confirm the transaction was completed. It's that simple!
- FACT: PayPal supports 24 different types of currency.
You Will Need
- PayPal account
- Recipient's e-mail address