- Step 1: Hold sarong behind you Hold the sarong behind you, horizontally, a hand on each end.
- Step 2: Pull ends forward Pull the ends forward.
- Step 3: Tuck one end in bathing suit Tuck one end into your bathing suit at the opposite hip.
- TIP: For extra security, secure the sarong to your swimsuit with a safety pin.
- Step 4: Cross free end to other hip Cross the free end across your stomach, to the other hip.
- Step 5: Gather free end Gather the free end into neat folds.
- Step 6: Tuck into waistband Tuck into your swimsuit's waistband.
- FACT: Famous British soccer star David Beckham created a media sensation when a photographer snapped him wearing a sarong.
You Will Need
- A sarong
- And a two-piece bathing suit
- Safety pins (optional)