- Step 1: Watch gangster movies Skip the romantic comedies and watch a gangster movie. In one experiment, guys who watched The Godfather: Part II experienced a 30 percent rise in testosterone levels.
- Step 2: Hit the steam room Hit the steam room; it can increase blood flow to sexual organs.
- Step 3: Nibble on nuts Nibble on almonds. They are chock full of vitamin E, which may aid hormone production and promote blood vessel relaxation, which helps male and female sex drive.
- TIP: Other vitamin E-rich foods include sunflower seeds, avocados, shrimp, codfish, and olive oil.
- Step 4: Start an exercise program Get regular workouts: exercise stimulates blood flow and reduces fatigue and stress, 2 of the top reasons that people lose their desire for sex in the first place.
- TIP: Heterosexual woman may boost their libido just by hanging around the gym: a study found that the scent of a component in male sweat affects hormone levels in straight women.
- Step 5: Have more sex Have more sex, even if you're not in the mood. Research has shown that when people begin foreplay, their excitement grows -- even if they were initially just going through the motions.
- FACT: Testosterone hormones in men are at their highest in the morning when they first wake up.
You Will Need
- Gangster movie
- Steam room
- Vitamin E-rich foods (optional)
- Sweaty men (optional)