- Step 1: Light a candle Light a black candle and watch the flame flicker as you declare out loud what harm you hope to inflict on your enemy.
- TIP: Black is also considered to be protective, and can be used to safeguard someone or something.
- Step 2: Bless a stone Hold a carnelian stone in your cupped hands and visualize filling the stone with light as you think of your foe. Carnelian amplifies a person's power, making your spell more potent.
- Step 3: Write it down Write your revenge fantasy on a piece of paper and then toss it in a fire or feed it to the flame of a black candle. As the paper burns, imagine your vengeance coming true.
- Step 4: Spice things up Sew a tablespoonful of asafetida inside a small fabric square, creating a sachet. Keep it nearby; whenever you see, touch, or smell this stinky spice, also known as "devil's dung," it will focus your energy on making your revenge spell happen.
- Step 5: Use essential oil Put a drop of agrimony essential oil on something that represents your enemy, like a photo or something that belonged to them. Visualize them falling victim to your spell, as you recite out loud the misfortune you hope to send their way.
- Step 6: Take care! Don't cast revenge spells lightly; if abused, the curses may boomerang back on you!
- FACT: The ancient Greeks hexed their enemies with curse tablets -- lead sheets etched with their enemy's name, crime, and the desired punishment.
You Will Need
- Black candle
- Fabric swatch
- Enemy picture or possession