- : While this video is awesome, it didn't go to medical school. Always consult your doctor for actual medical advice.
- Step 1: Work it out Get thee to a gym! There's no better workout motivator than a date -- aside from the physical and emotional health benefits, regular exercise can also enhance arousal in women and decrease sexual dysfunction in men.
- Step 2: Win with wine Forget the beer and fruity umbrella drinks and have a glass of red wine -- it's loaded with antioxidants. Plus, you'll look much classier holding a wine glass than sipping from a giant frozen margarita.
- Step 3: Diversify at dinner At dinner, offer to share a few small plates with your date. You'll practice portion control and get your veggies -- without the stigma of ordering a salad.
- TIP: If you can't resist dessert, split a little dark chocolate with your date -- experts believe it may help prevent heart disease.
- Step 4: Hit the town Suggest activities that get you up and moving. You'll get your blood pumping and enjoy a much more intimate experience than sitting with 50 other people, staring at a movie screen.
- Step 5: Unlock the passion When you make your move, kiss your date deeply -- researchers have found that locking lips with passion can increase your metabolic rate significantly. Plus, steamy smooching lets your date know just how much you want to see them again.
- FACT: A neuroscience researcher found that social isolation and loneliness predispose people to premature aging.
You Will Need
- Workout routine
- Red wine
- Small plates
- Physical activities
- Dark chocolate (optional)