- : Consult your doctor before bleaching if you use topical skin medications, and do not apply cream bleach to any abrasions or irritated areas.
- Step 1: Choose bleach Bleach for facial and body hair generally comes as a paste and an activator, which must be mixed in a 2 to 1 ratio with a mini-spatula in a cup or tray. Both are usually included with most products.
- TIP: Use separate spatulas for each component, or clean one spatula thoroughly, so as to avoid dipping activator into the paste and vice versa.
- Step 2: Mix bleach & activator Mix the bleach and activator as indicated by the instructions.
- Step 3: Test Test a small patch on your inner arm or thigh 24 hours before attacking your upper lip. If no redness or irritation occurs by the next day, proceed.
- Step 4: Apply mixture Apply the mixture only on the area of the upper lip with dark hair. Do not rub it in.
- Step 5: Wait Wait 10 minutes.
- Step 6: Wipe and rinse Wipe the cream off your face with the spatula and rinse the area with cool water. Hot water opens pores and thus increases sensitivity. For the same reason, don't bleach right after a hot shower.
- Step 7: Reapply If the hair is not sufficiently lightened, reapply the mixture for another 5 to 10 minutes. Rinse the area again with cool water.
- Step 8: Clean up Throw away any unused mixture and thoroughly wash the spatula and mixing tray. Store the bleach in a cool, dry place.
- FACT: In 2003, a Turkish man made it into the Guinness Book of Records with a handlebar mustache 5 feet, 3 inches long.
You Will Need
- Cream bleach that is safe for use on the skin
- Some cool water
- And a towel