- Step 1: Drink pomegranate juice Drink 8 ounces of pomegranate juice every day. In one study, men with erectile dysfunction reported improvement after drinking it for four weeks.
- Step 2: Eat garlic Eat more garlic. It contains allicin, a compound that increases blood flow, resulting in firmer erections. Aim to eat four cloves of raw, crushed garlic a day.
- TIP: Make sure the garlic is raw; cooking can render the allicin in garlic ineffective.
- Step 3: Take ginseng Take a daily ginseng supplement. In one study, two-thirds of men who took 3 grams of ginseng a day reported better erections; a control group who received a placebo did not.
- Step 4: Work your PC muscles Work your PC muscles; research shows strong ones lead to stronger erections. To whip them into shape, squeeze the muscles you'd use if you wanted to interrupt urination and hold for five to 10 seconds. Do a few whenever and wherever you can; aim for at least 18 per day.
- Step 5: Try acupuncture If you think your problem achieving or holding an erection is in your head, try acupuncture. Sixty-four percent of men with psychologically induced erectile dysfunction who had six weeks of acupuncture treatments regained sexual function. No pain, no gain, right?
- FACT: Indian grooms are often given honey to boost their wedding-night performance.
You Will Need
- Pomegranate juice
- Pelvic exercises