- Step 1: Give advice Give a nugget of light-hearted but practical advice about raising a baby if you're a parent. As long as your not too heavy-handed, prospective parents will appreciate your words of wisdom.
- Step 2: Be cute Be cute. If the baby shower card you pick is on the cute side, write a message that focuses on the cuteness of the little one about to be born.
- Step 3: Go the caring route Go the caring route by writing that nothing makes you happier than knowing how happiness the mom-to-be will experience from her bundle of joy.
- Step 4: Look up poems and quotes Look online for poems and quotes about babies to include in your card.
- Step 5: Share a laugh Share a laugh with a funny card, either by writing a quick, funny anecdote about your children or your childhood, or by including a humorous suggestion.
- FACT: In ancient Greece, 10 days after delivering a baby, the community welcomed new babies into their communities with a feast for the family.
You Will Need
- Baby shower card
- Internet access
If you are wondering what that smell is, that is the smell of human fear. I miss that smell.
If I made these tests any easier, they wouldn't be tests.
Congratulations. I am sure if I had the time to repair these tests, you would have never completed them. So again, congratulations on completing the broken, easy, tests.