- Step 1: Be fearless Be fearless: Lisbeth Salander doesn't take crap from anyone. And she'll risk her own life to save a friend.
- Step 2: Take up kickboxing Take up kickboxing; it's one of the skills that helps Lisbeth be a badass.
- Step 3: Be a computer whiz Lisbeth is a genius hacker, so brush up on your computer skills to be like the girl with the dragon tattoo.
- TIP: Avoid Lisbeth's penchant for disregarding privacy laws.
- Step 4: Express yourself Embrace all forms of self-expression. In Lisbeth's case, that means multiple tattoos, including a dragon tattoo, and multiple piercings -- how you present yourself to the world is up to you. The point is to not let society dictate how you should dress or look -- or what gender you should sleep with.
- Step 5: Be skeptical Have a healthy mistrust of people. Keep up your guard until you know someone is trustworthy.
- Step 6: Avenge wrongdoing Forget the motto, "Living well is the best revenge." For the girl with the dragon tattoo, getting revenge is the best revenge.
- FACT: The children's book character Pippi Longstocking was an inspiration for The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo heroine Lisbeth Salander.
You Will Need
- Kickboxing skills
- Computer training