- Step 1: Decide if you will sleep with it If you're planning on taking your boyfriend pillow to bed with you, buy a pillow which allows you to remove the arms and head rest.
- Step 2: Decide if you'll take it to work Decide if you're going to take your boyfriend pillow to work or for a ride in your car. Buy a pillow with straps that allow you to attach it to car seats and chairs.
- Step 3: Store your necessities Store your necessities or hold your drinks by buying a boyfriend pillow that comes with cup holders or pockets.
- TIP: Use a boyfriend pillow for support and to store bottles and other baby essentials if you are pregnant.
- Step 4: Be held if you want to If you want to snuggle your pillow while you sleep, look for a pillow that comes with a padded arm that hugs you.
- Step 5: Support your back Support your back. If you have back troubles, purchase a boyfriend pillow that offers orthopedic support.
- Step 6: Pick a style Pick a style that matches your tastes and suits your needs. Boyfriend pillows come in different sizes, shapes, and colors. Now snuggle up and rest easy.
- FACT: In 2008, a town in Belgium made the largest pillow in the world. It measured 49 feet by 49 feet.
You Will Need
- Knowledge of what you want