- Step 1: Sign up Go to "pampersmybabyregistry":https://www.pampersmybabyregistry.com/login.com and click on Login with Facebook to start your account with Facebook. Not a Facebook member? Not a problem. Click on Register to start your account on the stand-alone site. Once on the registration page, enter your profile information, including your expected due date, your baby's anticipated birth weight, and your baby's gender, if you know it. This will help tailor the registry to your baby.
- Step 2: Pick a retailer Pick a preferred store. My Baby Registry integrates several stores for you to choose from, but you can tailor the app to your retailer preferences.
- Step 3: Stockpile diapers Get the basics: My Baby Registry allows you to pre-fill your registry with a year's supply of diapers and wipes from your preferred retailer, calculating your sizing needs based on your baby's expected birth weight. Considering that a new baby goes through an average of 60 diapers a week, stockpiling now can save time and money later.
- Step 4: Add items Start adding other items to your baby registry; the search will default to your preferred store, but you can easily switch between retailers by clicking the drop-down menu. Install the browser toolbar to search for and add products directly to My Baby Registry from any retail website.
- Step 5: Invite friends You're ready to invite your friends -- on Facebook or via e-mail -- to see your baby registry! You can also let them know how your pregnancy is going by blogging and updating your News Feed within the application.
- Step 6: Download mobile extension Download a mobile extension to your iPhone or BlackBerry. If you see something you like in a store anywhere around the country, you can add it to your registry just by scanning the bar code with your mobile phone.
- Step 7: Enjoy Enjoy managing your baby registry all from one place. You have plenty of other things to do before your baby arrives!
You Will Need
- Internet access
- Due date
- Wish list
- Your baby's estimated weight (optional)
- Facebook account (optional)
- iPhone or BlackBerry (optional)