- Step 1: Access web account Access your student web account or sign up for a web account using the social security number used on your ACT registration.
- TIP: Student web accounts are only available for tests taken as of March 2008 for state testing and September 2008 for school or Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Education Support testing sites.
- Step 2: View scores View your scores on the student web account eight weeks after you took your test. Check back the following Wednesday if your scores aren't available yet.
- TIP: If you requested that your scores be sent to yourself or to schools on your registration form, you don't need to request them again.
- Step 3: Download a request form Download a copy of the score request form or order one by phone to get additional score reports for any test taken after October 1, 1966.
- TIP: The request form can be found at actstudent.org/scores/send/index.html.
- Step 4: Include date of test Include the date you tested on the request form. If you do not remember when you tested, the archive team at ACT will locate your test for an additional fee.
- Step 5: Provide codes Provide the appropriate ACT codes for institutions that need your scores on the score report request.
- Step 6: Enclose form and payment Enclose the request form and payment in an security envelope and send it to the address indicated on the form. Score reports for tests taken before September 1, 2007 will cost more.
- Step 7: Wait for your scores Wait for your score reports. This can take up to 8 weeks after testing, or 2 weeks after additional reports are ordered.
- FACT: The ACT was first administered in fall of 1959.
You Will Need
- Student web account
- Social Security number
- Score request form
- Institution codes