- Step 1: Register online Register online at nsbweek.com to attend live events. In 2010, the national events were held in Washington, D.C.
- Step 2: Consider local participation Consider participating locally if you are unable to attend the national events. Contact your local SBA office to find out whether there is a regional event near you that you can attend.
- TIP: If you will be outside the U.S. during National Small Business Week, you can still follow the events and forums on the website.
- Step 3: Check out videos from previous years Check out previous years' videos on the National Small Business Week website to get an idea of what to expect at the next event.
- Step 4: Check out the small business resources Check out the resources for small businesses on the event website. These have included online training, small business tools, and informative resources. Use these resources to grow your business.
- FACT: The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) was created in 1953.
You Will Need
- Local SBA office
- Regional event
- Business resources