- Step 1: Organize your group Determine whether your beach vacation will include a family, a couple, friends, or whether you'll be traveling solo. Consider choosing a spot that caters especially to couples, families, or solo travelers.
- Step 2: Pick your activities Pick the activities for your vacation. Go snorkeling at St. Andrew's State Park or Tunnels Beach in Kauai, Hawaii. Hike on nature trails at Hunting Island State Park in Beaufort, South Carolina, or Torrey Pines State Park in San Diego, California.
- TIP: Consider going deep-sea fishing for one of your activities on your beach vacation.
- Step 3: Enjoy the nightlife Enjoy the nightlife by visiting the restaurants, casinos, nightclubs, and shops at South Beach in Miami, Florida or San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- Step 4: Surf Choose a beach where the waves are the best if you're into surfing. Waimea Bay Beach Park in Oahu, Hawaii, has giant winter waves.
- Step 5: Swim and sunbathe Swim and sunbathe. Tunnels Beach and Pensacola Beach offer clean beaches with crystal clear water. Beaches throughout Hawaii and the Caribbean boast perfect 75-degree water temperature.
- Step 6: Book Book your hotel and flight online after you have picked your perfect beach paradise. Happy travels.
- FACT: Hawaii officially became the 50th state in the United States of America in 1959.
You Will Need
- Knowledge of what you want
- Internet access