- Step 1: Fold and cut the paper Fold the paper in half lengthwise and cut along the fold, making 2 11-inch-long pieces of paper.
- Step 2: Lay out the paper Lay one piece of the paper vertically on a flat surface in front of you and fold it lengthwise.
- TIP: If your boss catches you in the act, give them the second piece of paper to fold and ask them to join you!
- Step 3: Fold a triangle Fold the lower right corner up and to the left, placing the bottom edge of the paper along the left side. Crease the folded area.
- Step 4: Flip the triangle up Flip the triangle up and over and crease the fold. Continue folding the paper into triangles and creasing the folds until you reach the top.
- Step 5: Fold in the excess Fold the excess paper so it neatly folds into the pocket of the football. Apply a small piece of tape for maximum flight distance!
- FACT: The first professional football league was formed in 1920 in Canton, Ohio.
You Will Need
- 8 1/2 in. x 11 in. sheet of paper