- Step 1: Eat a good lunch Put together brown bag lunches with fresh cold meats, grain breads, and dried fruit. Incorporate all food groups when you prepare any meal and add healthy salads or greens for balance.
- Step 2: Ensure nutrients Give men 12 grams of protein in as little as 130 calories per serving -- use Greek yogurt mixed with fruit or spinach. Sorbet provide as much as twice the daily need for Vitamin C, and also provides potassium and fiber.
- Step 3: Eat pork Eat pork, which delivers selenium to combat prostate cancer, while building muscle and controlling weight.
- TIP: Choose meals with full-fat cheese for muscle-building nutrients.
- Step 4: Try mushrooms Try mushrooms with meals, which may help boost immunity to cancer. Enhance your health by taking a couple tablespoons of vinegar with meals to lower blood sugar.
- Step 5: Cook fish Cook salmon glazed with berries and maple syrup, for protein, carbohydrates, fiber, and low fat content. Whether grilled, sauced, or dipped, avocados will also add healthy fats and vitamins to any meal.
- Step 6: Prepare steak Prepare a big, seasoned T-bone steak for protein. Add sauces of garlic, olive oil, and cilantro to spice it up. Stoke your engine with plenty of healthy nutrients!
- FACT: As of 2010, heart attacks and cardiac arrest were the leading cause of death in men.
You Will Need
- Fresh meat
- Whole grains
- Fruits and vegetables
- Full-fat cheese (optional)
- Red pepper flakes (optional)