- Step 1: Make eye contact Make eye contact. Most likely, she'll immediately look away. But if she returns the gaze within 45 seconds, she's interested.
- Step 2: Know how to read her body language. Lip-licking, hair-twirling and tossing, head-tilting, and leg-crossing and uncrossing are all signs that she's into you. If she brushes up against you, she's really into you.
- TIP: Stroking a cylindrical object could be a subconscious sign of sexual interest on a woman's part.
- Step 3: Listen to her Listen to what she's saying -- and not saying. If she's letting you blather on, with just the occasional nod, you're more likely boring her than enchanting her. But if she's asking a lot of questions, you know she's probably into you.
- Step 4: Try to make her laugh Try to make her laugh. There's often a positive correlation between how much a woman laughs and how interested she is in the man who's making her giggle.
- Step 5: She drops hints Mention a hobby or interest. If she says she loves it too, or that she'd like to try it, she's probably hinting that she'd welcome an invitation to do the activity together.
- Step 6: Try this test Try this final test to know for sure: when she says something flirtatious, kick your response up a notch. If she backs down, she was probably just flirting for fun. But if she continues to raise the stakes, congratulations -- she's into you!
- FACT: A woman is likely to find a man more attractive if she sees other women smiling at him, according to one study.
You Will Need
- Eye contact
- Body language
- Listening skills
- Flirting skills